With Colleen-Joy as your guide learn to use your natural intuition, so that you don't need to believe any spiritual teachings, now you can test and discover the truth for yourself.
It's also surprisingly important to embody and live the enlightened truth of who we are. A well trained intuition can help you to live your enlightenment.
This 4 week course gives you:
- 3 important and surprising ways to use your natural intuition to serve your enlightenment.
- How to use your intuition to prove non-dual reality.
- Understand why attention is the key to self knowledge.
- The biggest mistake seekers make when trying to 'find themselves'.
- What the Self, Soul and Source are and how you can tune in to each.
- Meditations to deepen your intuitive skills to serve self realization.
- Mindfulness exercises to experience the peace, love and joy of the self.
The structure of this course includes a recorded live Satsang teaching, plus 4 WEEKS of teachings, meditations and mindfulness exercises.
SATSANG VIDEO DURATION: 2½ hours
4 X WEEKLY TEACHINGS + MEDITATIONS + MINDFULNESS EXERCISES (SEE THIS IN YOUR BUNDLED COURSES)
Taking you step-by-step through developing your intuition for realizing the non-dual self.
Colleen-Joy is a loved teacher who has given over 1000 presentations worldwide, from New York to London, Singapore to CapeTown. She is also an MCC Coach and 3 times published author.
- Founder of InnerLifeSkills® Master Coaching Certification Courses which have the highest ICF ACTP accreditation.
- 2 feature documentaries were made about her life
- Worked with Dr. Micheal Newton (author of Joruney of Souls) for several years as an assistant trainer and board director in the USA and UK.
Neale Donald Walsh, the international best-selling author of the Conversations with God Series, said after hearing her speak, "You belong on an international stage."
At the age of four, during a procedure to remove a tumor behind her right eye, she had a near-death experience. This experience gave her a glimpse of what Colleen calls "home" and describes as 360-degrees of peace, love, and okayness.
Colleen talks about being free of the body, being free from the suffering of having a deformity on her face and being free from crippling shyness.
Soon after recovering in hospital, she became homesick for the peace, the love, and the freedom she had experienced. She describes it as going from a beautiful paradise where there is no fear, no limitation, and then climbing into a tiny box of this reality and life-losing paradise.
By the age of 14, her longing for home drove her to consider following the exit sign of suicide, but in a dark night of the soul, a peaceful presence asked her to “Choose a reason to live that was bigger than the pain.”
She chose to live to find “Wisdom” and dedicated her life to this pursuit.
Colleen-Joy is a Contemporary Mystic.
If you don’t find her teaching online every week, you’ll find her driving her muddy 4×4 to wild places in Africa. Her heart is never without the presence of the redwood forests of San Francisco, Rumi's poems, the dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta, the direct path teachings of Rupert Spira, and the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh.
Follow her on @colleenjoypage