"The Journey of your Soul" 4 WEEK VIDEO + MEDITATION COURSE
Access LBL Life-Between-Life & Past-Life Soul memories. Connect to your soul from a non-dual perspective.INSTANT ACCESS (Choose what you can afford)
LEARN FROM GROUNDBREAKING LBL "LIFE BETWEEN LIFE" REGRESSION RESEARCH ABOUT THE NATURE OF YOUR SOUL AND EXPERIENCE PAST LIFE AND LIFE BETWEEN LIFE REGRESSION MEDITATIONS
Non dual teachings often neglect a full rich understanding of the soul, even theoretically claiming that after death the soul is inert, dormant or absorbed into the void of non-duality. This contradicts many thousands of documented regressions and the direct experience of many who have come to know their souls.
Colleen-Joy shares her extensive work under the guidance of Dr Michael Newton author of "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls" so that we can gain a non-dual understanding of the role of the soul in enlightenment.
The Soul is your sacred mirror. Over many lifetimes it works to clarify and polish that mirror with wisdom, so that when it's time, you can look into this sacred reflection and recognize your true self as pure awareness.
YOUR SOUL CAN BE YOUR HIGHEST GURUIn Sanskrit the highest guru is called Satguru. When the soul becomes clear, radiant and wise it can offer the human mind wisdom and guidance as the Satguru.
Many non dual teachings do not fully embrace the important place of the soul. This course includes guided meditation soul regressions and draws insights from extensive research into near death experiences, past life regression and the life between life regression work of Michael Newton author of "Journey of Souls."
You might want to access the wisdom of your soul, but face these barriers:
- Understanding the critical differences between the soul, the self and the source
- Learning to know exactly how to tune-in intuitively to your soul
- Being able to tell the difference between the voice of the soul vs the ego
- Knowing how to access your souls support during times of stress or suffering, to build a soul sanctuary
- Overcoming the blocks of the conscious mind to find past life and life-between life memories
It is the soul that becomes enlightened. You as the non-dual Self, are the light of that enlightenment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THIS COURSE:
- The critical difference between the soul, the self and the source and why most people don't know the difference
- How to use your natural intuition to tune in intuitively to your soul at any time, anywhere
- A quick way to to tell the difference between the inner voice of the soul vs. the ego
- How to build an inner Soul Sanctuary using easy meditation methods to rest and heal
- How to use the best of past life and life between life regression techniques to uncover your own soul lineage
INCLUDES a full 40 minute Past Life Regression Meditation and Life Between Life Regression based on Michael Newton's pioneering work.
The structure of this course includes 4 WEEKS of teachings, meditations and mindfulness exercises and a recording of a LIVE SATSANG (2 hours)
Look through the Curriculum below and the FREE PREVIEWS....
Colleen-Joy is a loved teacher who has given over 1000 presentations worldwide, from New York to London, Singapore to CapeTown. She is also an MCC Coach and 3 times published author.
- Founder of InnerLifeSkills® Master Coaching Certification Courses which have the highest ICF ACTP accreditation.
- 2 feature documentaries were made about her life
- Worked with Dr. Micheal Newton (author of Joruney of Souls) for several years as an assistant trainer and board director in the USA and UK.
Neale Donald Walsh, the international best-selling author of the Conversations with God Series, said after hearing her speak, "You belong on an international stage."
At the age of four, during a procedure to remove a tumor behind her right eye, she had a near-death experience. This experience gave her a glimpse of what Colleen calls "home" and describes as 360-degrees of peace, love, and okayness.
Colleen talks about being free of the body, being free from the suffering of having a deformity on her face and being free from crippling shyness.
Soon after recovering in hospital, she became homesick for the peace, the love, and the freedom she had experienced. She describes it as going from a beautiful paradise where there is no fear, no limitation, and then climbing into a tiny box of this reality and life-losing paradise.
By the age of 14, her longing for home drove her to consider following the exit sign of suicide, but in a dark night of the soul, a peaceful presence asked her to “Choose a reason to live that was bigger than the pain.”
She chose to live to find “Wisdom” and dedicated her life to this pursuit.
Colleen-Joy is a Contemporary Mystic.
If you don’t find her teaching online every week, you’ll find her driving her muddy 4×4 to wild places in Africa. Her heart is never without the presence of the redwood forests of San Francisco, Rumi's poems, the dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta, the direct path teachings of Rupert Spira, and the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh.
Follow her on @colleenjoypage